skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fritzwa ... so.....
Life and Timez of Fritzwa... O my yentil...
Monday, November 15, 2010
Keri Pays Hommage
with "Pretty Girl Rock". Great video concept, brava Keri :)
Can anyone name all the different women she emulates in the piece?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Fritzwa
High Fructose Corn Syrup and Battered things (except women) are 70% of why I smile. Email talented10thmusic@gmail.com for things you'd like posted :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
2011
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
▼
2010
(64)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(11)
New Music
Because we hardly see this anymore...
Jay-Z and Cornell West at the NYPL ... encroyable!
Keri Pays Hommage
Thank you looooord!!!
Songs I like...
Aww Ryan... I'm Sorry
Yes... Dirty Money does something right...
yay for fanny :)
MC Hammer... just no...
John Forte
►
October
(30)
►
April
(19)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment