Vegas, Los Angeles or Miami? Which one would u consider the most wreckless vacation spot nationally? I'd go ahead and chose Vegas cuz I think Rosemary's baby lives on top of the Bellagio and runs the whole place... but thats just me. I had sooo much fun in Vegas! But let me tell u y its just evil (not saying i'm not going again but can't I have an intellectal moment?)
1. There are No clocks or Windows in Casino's! ... y? Because they want you to gamble your way out of house and home, and not know what time it is in the process!
2. They serve you free alcohol so that by the time you've gotten yourself into foreclosure status... you're so drunk you dont care
3. MY AUNTIE SAID SO!
In any case... My girlies and I went to miami. IT was quite the trip. I'll leave it at that... Love the place. One of the few places in America you can walk around all willy nilly, a quarter nekked and not even flinch about it. Everyone is only there for the weekend, so if you do in-fact acquire a stalker... at least its only for 3 days annnnd the Taco's are just delicious.
Any whooo heres a clip of the trip pip.... enjoy :)
1. There are No clocks or Windows in Casino's! ... y? Because they want you to gamble your way out of house and home, and not know what time it is in the process!
2. They serve you free alcohol so that by the time you've gotten yourself into foreclosure status... you're so drunk you dont care
3. MY AUNTIE SAID SO!
In any case... My girlies and I went to miami. IT was quite the trip. I'll leave it at that... Love the place. One of the few places in America you can walk around all willy nilly, a quarter nekked and not even flinch about it. Everyone is only there for the weekend, so if you do in-fact acquire a stalker... at least its only for 3 days annnnd the Taco's are just delicious.
Any whooo heres a clip of the trip pip.... enjoy :)
COMMENT QUESTION:
Most Wreckless:Miami, Vegas or Los Angeles??? & Y??

Where did u get good tacos?
ReplyDelete-Georgianna F. Diddy aka GFD aka G.Diddy
I have to say....the whole deal about people walking around half nekkid..is one of the things that bothers me the most about miami...Nobody needs to see grandma's beached whale ass wobbling and shaking left and right. Love yourself..I understand...but love yourself at a distance far away enough that I don't have to see it. <3 Sammy
ReplyDelete