skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fritzwa ... so.....
Life and Timez of Fritzwa... O my yentil...
Monday, July 13, 2009
Fritz'n all over the woooorld
I'd like to should out Uncle Fritz for giving the Obama's their tour of the Slave Castle in Cape Coast, Ghana. woot! Please see captioned photo below.
hachachacha :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
July 16, 2009 at 8:52 AM
Dope!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Fritzwa
High Fructose Corn Syrup and Battered things (except women) are 70% of why I smile. Email talented10thmusic@gmail.com for things you'd like posted :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
2011
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
2010
(64)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(30)
►
April
(19)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(5)
Black in America 2
What you thought I was joking?
Fritz'n all over the woooorld
Miami... wrecklessness personified...
Ciara @ the B.E.T. Awards
►
June
(1)
Dope!
ReplyDelete