skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fritzwa ... so.....
Life and Timez of Fritzwa... O my yentil...
Friday, April 23, 2010
In an New York Minute...
artists get it goin.
Brian Donnelly professionally known as
KAWS
, is a NYC based artist and designer of limited edition toys. He lives in the BK ... check some of his creations below...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Fritzwa
High Fructose Corn Syrup and Battered things (except women) are 70% of why I smile. Email talented10thmusic@gmail.com for things you'd like posted :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
2011
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
▼
2010
(64)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(30)
▼
April
(19)
In an New York Minute...
New Music...
Updated Shexay...
This Video is....
You Should Know About...
Some of you might be mad at me...
HIGHLY ANTICIPATING....
Why the Industry ...
Double whaaa????
Lets Take a trip...
Guilty Pleasure Song...
Dope things you SHOULD be reading about
Want to wrap my arms around...
Oh my yentil. Just NO!!!!!
Check Out...
Materialistic Items that I want! ...
"All I want" ... (new music)
NEW MUSIC I LOVE ... "Listen. love. Linger"
Lets talk about some new shi*
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment