I used to be an "if its not musical, I dont like it", critic. Now I look for the entertainment value in everything, consider who the entertainment is being catered to and think about all parties involved (producers, directors, songwriters, arrangers ect). So when I say I can not cosign this, realize that I have pondered all of these variables. I much rather 3lw's , "I'm gettin really tired of you're broken promises promises..." to this overly eager attempt at being sexy.
Song: 3/10
Video: 4/10
Effort: 6/10 (she is really trying with this sex appeal thing ::shrug::)
I have a feeling the guys will be fans ....
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Oh my yentil. Just NO!!!!!
As the number one cheetah girls fan over 21, I have to vehemently say Failtastic to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is the worst song / video / singer / styling / choreography / lead male casting / video direction (and so on) I have EVER seen.
ReplyDelete