Monday, October 11, 2010

Aiiiight... we see you


Swagger Right (Feat. Fabolous & Rick Ross) BMF
Uploaded by BlakMusicFirst. - See the latest featured music videos.

OK so, Ciara went and cloned herself 3 times and formed a group.

::chuckle:: I know I sound like I'm hating, but I dig this track a great deal, its a problem. It's really bringing me to early 2000 late 90's and giving me hope for a resurgence of entertaining girl groups. I'm getting that Isyss, Blaque, 702 feel with the girls and (like MCdonalds MCgriddles) im lovin it. I can do without Rick Rozay though. Such a lame IMO ugh... (I'll discuss why ina future rant) anyhoo... check out RICHGIRLS, "Swagga Right", produced by Dre and Vidal


UPDATE!:

UM... these girls are doing A WHOLE LOT ( for no reason at all)... Like I think they could be just as fire without the sports illustrated swim suit edition theme in the garage type situation going on... im just saying... Men aren't buying your album ladies... annd all the sliding down the wall in an S formation isn't making me like you anymore. Ok, now that, thats out... still dig the song... ::head bopping::

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't make it through the whole vid...it was like being flashed back to the SWV and Total days w/ less talent smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Case and Point ... CVal is an able bodied young man who wasnt at all moved by the sliding down the wall bit! lol ok im done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...a few of them are a few shades of cheek bone accents from lookin a bit tranny...im just sayin. its an alright song tho ;)

    ReplyDelete