skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fritzwa ... so.....
Life and Timez of Fritzwa... O my yentil...
Thursday, October 21, 2010
You cant deny ...
That Chris Brown can dance his patooty off. New video "Yeah 3X" below :
Chris Brown
-
New Music
-
More Music Videos
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Fritzwa
High Fructose Corn Syrup and Battered things (except women) are 70% of why I smile. Email talented10thmusic@gmail.com for things you'd like posted :)
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
2011
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
▼
2010
(64)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(30)
Sunday Jam Sessions...
Well.. she clearly... just.. told it... like .. i...
This is what I'm talking about man...
THIS IS WHY IM IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!
High End Hip Hop
Kanye the director...
Hetero girl crushiiinngg!
You cant deny ...
I would just like to revisit...
Is it Your birthday?
Graham Knox... from photography class????
So when I dont post...
Because we all have a sense of humor...
Willow Smiths New VIDEO!! YAAY!
Well Golly Gee Marsha
Talented Tenth Type Posts: Chance Fisher
T.I. ... how appropo ...
Perfection Please ?!?
Who Knew... El Debarge
My Name is Keri...
When Rah's on.. he's on...
BET 2010 CYPHERS!!!
Raheem ... indeed
Woah... Ray J
Putting putting puttiinnnng you on....
Amorous...
Questionable music of the day...
I might get into trouble for this...
Aiiiight... we see you
Floeticism just killin ...
►
April
(19)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment