Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Graham Knox... from photography class????

So though I've been working in entertainment for some time now... the most talented people I come across, I meet in the oddest places. I remember when I first met this lady. As I sat in my Black Photography Class ( Hi Professor Wallace!!!), first semester of my senior year, in walks this random girl whom I'd never seen before. (We all know the minority communities in predominantly caucasian institutions are very small and something like a private highschool. Errrybody knows errybody else's business... I digress...) Come to find out she was a transfer... Anyhoo, we become buds... then she becomes a burgeoning (<--- I write that word all the time.. but I'm to afraid to actually try and use it in a conversation) SUPERSTAR.

Check out Graham Knox's Video "Dollar"



Hot SHISHKABOB ON A STICK FROM A STREET VENDOR IN NEW YORK CITAAAAY!

4 comments: