Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THIS IS WHY IM IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!


To see Cee-lo's album grow from an idea into these HUUUUUUUUUUGE HUGE RECORDS! Suuuuch amazing music. The feeling I get when I know an artist is going to achieve something monumental musically and knowing that their character will enable them to channel that success into something positive & socially responsible.. just yes. I can't get enough of this record. Sitting at my desk hearing his project manager playing it over and over and over again, and me never getting tired of it. Go Mr. Cee-lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flipped the Billie Jean Base-line to create "Bright Lights Bigger City" ... enjoy :)

Cee-Lo Green - Bright Lights Bigger City by Hypetrak

2 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaa.. this record is definitely huge. After F*ck you... this guys gonna be snagging more than a couple of grammy's. Between him and janelle monae.. its gonna be a tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TUUUUUUNEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete